Best Helmets 2018
Hello Guys, are you looking forward to buy a Helmet under 2000 and want to check the best ones before purchasing. If “YES”, you are at the right place, I would guide you through the Top 4 helmets that you can purchase under 2000 bucks. I would also provide you with a link to the product for your ease.
So, here we go, top 4 helmets available online within 2000:
Studds Ninja Elite Flip up Helmet
- Description: This is one of the best helmets that I ever had. The helmet is a trendy looking ISI certified helmet. Its outer shell is made from high impact grade of Thermoplast. Its Aerodyanamic design provides better stability at high speeds. A point to note here is that the helmet seems to be tight at first go, however with time the helmet would gain the size as per the size of your head. The helmet weighs around 1.3 kilograms and you can easily convert it to a Half face from a Full face helmet.
- My Review: By far, this is the most reliable helmet that I ever had. With the ease of converting from a full face to half face helmet, this helmet is one of the best helmet. This helmet is best suited for guys who want a durable helmet with some trendy looks. Here is the link where you can purchase the helmet: https://amzn.to/2ofRJKJ.
Vega Off Road Full face Helmet
- Description: The best feature of this helmet is that it has vents with high capacity intakes. It also has a mechanisam to flush out air and humidity at the back. This helmet is also ISI certified and provides great comfort using advanced CAD technology. The helmet weighs around 1.2 kilograms.
- My Review: If you are looking for some off roading for some short distances and not for cruising long distances, this helmet is made for you. It has a double visor and washable inner padding which is an added advantage. It is the most comfortable helmet and looking at the outstanding design, it looks like masterpiece. Here is the link where you can purchase the helmet: https://amzn.to/2MU9bmb
Steelbird Helmet SBA-1
- Description: The helmet weighs around 1.2 kilograms. The visor of the helmet is smoked which helps in keeping the harmful UV rays out. The helmet is very comfortable and the inner paddings are washable. The helmet is ISI certified and is made from high impact ABS material. It has an Air intake in the Chin guard and two rear extractors thus helping in recycling in Air.
- My Review: Though this helmet feels very comfortable and also ensures that you are safe while wearing. However, if you are looking to ride during night you should not purchase this as this one has a smoked visor which would hinder visibility during night. Also, the designing of the helmet is such that it reduces the viewing angles to around 130 degrees. Here is the link where you can purchase this helmet: https://amzn.to/2wqmq3z
Studds Professional Full Face:
- Description: It is ISI certified and is made up of high grade Thermoplast. It is has that special unpainted texture that provides scratch resistance and has that regulated density EPS padding. It weighs 1.4 kilograms. It also has a Air passing vent at the Chin guard.
- My Review: I felt that the helmet fits perfectly on the head and feels very light. The helmet has got great viewing angles. It feels premium at the Price that it is being sold. You can purchase the helmet at: https://amzn.to/2BPz0zz
So guys, these were the best helmets that are available in 2018. Thanks for reading and stay tuned for more stuff coming soon.